Standard Terms and Conditions of Hire
Booking is only confirmed upon payment of the full amount.
All equipment is due back by 12h00 on the agreed day of return.
In the case of a cancellation or moving of a booking, the following will apply:
- If the booking is moved (before the original collection date) without the payment being refunded, there shall be no penalty. This is however subject to availability of equipment for the new date. Please note we cannot hold fees crossing the end of February, due to financial year-end.
- If the cancellation is made more than 48 hours before the scheduled booking date, 50% of the equipment hire amount will be refunded. The full damage deposit will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the scheduled hire date, only the damage deposit will be refunded. The full hire amount will be forfeited.
Proof of identification must be provided upon hiring equipment. Equipment will not be handed over without a copy of the hirer’s green ID book or driver’s licence. Proof of Residence may be requested for large orders.
The security deposit noted on the invoice is fully refundable upon return of the equipment in good order.
Some of the deposit may be deducted if the equipment is damaged or in need of unusual cleaning.
Some of the deposit may also be deducted in the case of equipment being returned after the agreed-upon time or date.
CAMP Tent Hire is not responsible for any loss, consequential loss, damage or injury caused in the erection or use of equipment.
In the event that CAMP Tent Hire commences a special pricing campaign or similar after a booking has been confirmed, no discounts shall be given retrospectively.
Please note the following rules regarding use of the equipment:
- NO SMOKING inside the tents.
- NO COOKING inside the main (dome) tents.
- NO FIRES OR GAS are to be used inside the tents. Only electric lighting may be used.
- Please avoid erecting the tents over particularly rocky ground. This does damage the groundsheet.
- Please make sure that the tent is not used too close to open fires.
Payments can be made by card or via electronic transfer. We can no longer accept cash for rental payments. Fees may be charged in the case of cash deposits.
We request that, as far as possible, the equipment be returned in a clean and usable condition. Often the equipment is delivered from one customer straight to another, which leaves little time for extensive cleaning. We ask, therefore, that you return the equipment in the condition you would like it to be given to you.
CAMP Tent Hire reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any point without prior notice.
CAMP Tent Hire reserves the right to deny parties from hiring equipment if CAMP Tent Hire deems them to be a risk to the business or its equipment.